Author Linda Wiggins-Edwards introduces the God’s Angels characters, in the first book of the God’s Angels series, entitled I Am Beautiful! The God’s Angels characters were created to show children they are as special to God as angels, and that true beauty is found on the inside. Join Brianna and all of the God’s Angels characters in this vivid rhyme of gratitude.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Talents vs. Gifts

Do you know the difference between your talents & your gifts? I became interested in science in the 7th grade, it was my whole life. I earned a B.S. & an M.S. in the sciences. As an undergrad. I also became interested in teaching, and began tutoring K-12 students. Tutoring & teaching later became a bigger part of my life. So I’m a scientist, turned project manager, turned teacher, turned author. My life has taken a few turns career-wise, but what I didn’t realize for a very long time was that these were just my talents. I realized that God has actually blessed me with both talents & gifts, and I’m glad that I finally, finally, finally understand the difference. I now know what my true spiritual gift is - the gift of writing. This is why I have decided to dedicate my life to writing Christian children's books, to honor & glorify God, and help increase the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment